SABAD good MANNERS
You should know good manners to respect game rules and your opponent:
- If all the courts are taken approach the players on the court you would like to play on (between two points) and register for the next match.
- Mind the skills of the players on the court and register on the court that is most adequate to your skills.
- If you are playing and you have registered player(s) on your court you must give way to new player(s) if you have played two matches in the row or lost your match.
- It is not allowed to register for the next match if your match still last.
- While it is usual that winner stay on the court and new player replace the one that did not win, winner should still consider leaving court if played two matches in the row.
- Do not walk near the court during a match.
- After every match approach the net and salute other player(s)
- Do not speak or give and advices during the match
- Respect your opponent and never underestimate him/her
- Once you hit the net pass the shuttle to your opponent
- Swearing and shouting is not allowed
- Throwing racket is not appropriate so don’t do it
“We don’t stop playing sports because we get older, it’s actually the other way around”
where we play
5th gymnasium / Dobrinja gymnasium
Senada Poturka Senčija bb
Faculty of Sport Patriotske Lige 41
WHEN WE PLAY
Dobrinja: Tue and Thu 21:00 – 22.30 h
Center: Mon-Wed-Fri 20.00-21.30 h